Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Interesting Stuff

Well, like many in my class I had a hard time figuring out what my paper would be about but I decided I wanted a more effective vehicle to get to school in that was about as expensive as a scooter but more flexible as far as amount in the vehicle and not at the mercy of the elements.

So, I wrote to Chevrolet who is coming out with a new vehicle, the Volt, that I was very impressed with but I wanted something more 2 seater and just basic day to day use and not family-travel ready.

I was impressed by the design from Aptera but they are a new company and do not have the means to go nationwide, so I figure get an established big company to invest.

I really do not know alot about cars but I became interested from my interest with "practical eco-friendly" ideas.

The idea of going back to nature and being all "native american" does look great but I know myself enough that I could never stay sane without a computer and thus the "practical".

1 comment: