Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Medical Laboratory Technician

Well, I switched my major, hopefully for the last time. I liked nursing but it did not quite sit well with me. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I enjoy the more sciencie aspects of career choices. I do respect nurses but I altered my objective abit. I am now going for Medical Laboratory Technician.
I think it will be something more to my tastes, but as far as graduating the counciler I went to see was a bit unclear. I think I will end up going back a little later to another counciler.
I will be taking a half course in Medical Terminology in October to help in my classes and to get a job at a hospital, to get my foot in the door.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in Medical Terminology. It's definately a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found something you'll enjoy. I think that is what college should be about anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and hope you find a counselor who knows his/her stuff.

    ReplyDelete