I have my interview today, after class, at St. Elizabeth's hospital. I was so nervous over the phone to ask for the interview that I forgot my number. I hope the actual interview will go smoother. I planned out my questions, and went through the basic introduction to him in my mind. I am not a social person by nature. I enjoy the idea of sitting in a room full of data and bring a decision from that. I would not mind giving a presentation but just sitting...and talking.....eh..not my thing.
For research topics, I have thought about "Healthy Cleaning" to talk about the benefits of cleaning with vinegar and lavender oil versus Clorox and 409.
That or homeschooling, underwater homes, or adapting your home for alternative energy sources and other home projects. The underwater homes things is still really theoretical. There was/is supposed to be a hotel built underwater in the Middle East but there has not been any new information about it. The idea sounds crazy but the view would be amazing and more practical knowledge to those who want to build on the moon, or space in general.
I went to public school but I have heard enough about homeschooling and did research to figure that it is a great idea, as long as the parent(s) are capable of providing patience and time.
Adapting your home, is something I have been very interested in, but I really do not know the technical workings of it. I know the basic idea and could likely speak to the average person about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment