Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ranting

I had a BAD weekend. I am the awkwardest person in the world with guys. I had to work alot this weekend which normally is not a big deal, but I made the mistake of assuming >.< and ignored him a bit...now he is pissed. I hurt him and he will not talk to me. I know this is a time old thing but I am clueless about guys.
That and grandparents and my uncle have been having medical problems. Parents are ready to form a strike to the electric and water companies and my little brother is only one semester out of school, but spends all day sleeping and playing on the computer. He has no drive to do anything else and I am asked to help him....O_o I just said I was clueless about guys. Usually my approach is very blunt and there.
I still need to write my Sociology chapter work, finish my final english paper, research topic proposal, History of Religions chapter to read, have not done any laundry or cleaning of any kind, scholarship paper I have been needing to work on, and friends that are all moving away or joining the military are not helping.

ONLY thing good...I lost weight. I need chocolate....

1 comment:

  1. You have the middle of the semester crisis so many of us are experiencing. Be patient w/ yourself and the guys. Most guys are clueless about how to treat girls (ladies). Maybe he was just feeling neglected (a typical male response). Tackle one assignment at a time. Start a load of laundry, start an assignment. Switch clothes to dryer, switch assignments. You'll make it.

    ReplyDelete