Alright, something interesting to blog about for me would be techy stuff. I grew up a techie with my uncle (masters) and grandfather (bachelors) being computer programmers and my dad as a graphic artist that owns his own business. I remember when I was five, I sat with my grandfather and learned to reboot my first computer by putting in the next floppy when the computer said to while grandpa went outside to smoke.
My current computer could be better but it is just one step at a time right now. Next, I plan on updating my case as the stats are not that bad. I just updated the video card and motherboard so now it is on to style ^_^.
It took awhile but I picked out a baby pink case with bright blue LED lights, 2 front usb, audio jacks, and a eSATA. Same dimensions as my last one and it comes from a reliable vendor, newegg. I am soooo excited! With these 2 usbs, I will have a total of 9....^o^ woot!
Lets see...what other techie girl stuff....
I recently found a girl tech girl kit that has two small jeweler's screwdrivers, pliers, etc etc in pink so that is going on my christmas list.
I really have not done much research into the techie world lately. I know there is a new e-reader coming out called the "nook". I really like that idea, but I do not know if I can switch to good old fashion "hold me" books to e-books. I would love to play with it and maybe one day I will wear out my copier by transfering everything into pdf format (probably one day ^^), but not now.
With the "nook" you can download full books to your computer anywhere and the clarity is amazing. With this version, versus Amazon's Kindle, you can borrow and share books. They have not released the details, but it looks fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment