Tired....I had an AWESOME weekend...what to know why? I did NOTHING. I rarely do that and even rarer that I do not mind it. I mainly played games and talked with friends. I did clean but that is cleaning. I did no homework so guess what I was doing Monday morning. Seriously guess. I slept in...
I did the homework for Monday today and got half of all my studying and homework for this week done in the endless void of time that is three hours between my Tuesday and Thursday classes.
I finished this awesome game called Plants vs Zombies. It is a puzzle strategy game that is really cute and I was sad when I finished it. I also played Sims 3 that you can never win. Overall my favorite game will always be Warcraft III. I like World of Warcraft but I have burned myself out on it. I tried a trial version of World of Goo. It is another cute puzzle game based on physics. I think I will buy it at some point but I need some new clothes before I splurge on games.
The weather has gotten colder and I am glad. I like fall weather and was out yesterday in my sweat shirt burning my lungs on my run. I loved it. I know, I am an insane girl that grew up in Minnesota.
Ugh...up to 3,000 words of 5,000 for my chapter posting...need to finish cleaning my house, have a test in History of Religion tomorrow to study for, work is going to up my hours....figured out I really do not like Sociology. I would gladly take Psychology now and wished I did....umm....thats all I can think of.
Cya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's great to you could enjoy your weekend. I was busy, busy, with catching up on school work and house work. I also had to mow the lawn since was husband was out of town. I too love the autumn weather. It's my favorite season.
ReplyDelete